Welcome to the Emergency Medicine Clerkship at SUNY Downstate College of Medicine!
We hope you enjoy your next 4 weeks (and 120 clinical hours!) with us.
- EM Student Handbook
- EM Student Attendance Grid
- Chief Complaints/Procedures Log
- Patient Follow-Up Log
- Shift Trackers
- Lecture Evaluations
Quick Tips for Success
- Don’t be late! Please show up early to your shifts so that you do not disrupt the ED staff.
- Scrubs are acceptable at all times in Kings County Hospital. Business casual is required at UHB during business hours (8am-5pm) Monday-Friday. On weekends and outside of business hours, scrubs are acceptable.
- If you are very sick and cannot attend a clinical shift, please notify the Education Coordinator or the Clerkship Director with as much advance notice as possible. All shifts must be made up.
- All required documents are due by the last day of the clerkship.